My Bucket List
The crossed out things are things that I have done
Hmmm. Well here’s an old bucket list I’ll probably never remove from my blog, because honestly, they’re all something I wanted at least once in time, so why should I regret it? Even though I know they won’t happen, here’s a memory to remind myself at one point I was happy:
- Get married to Amanda
- Own at least 3 hedgehogs
- Have at least 2 babies.
- Legalize Gay Marriage.
Stop at least 3 people from killing themselves.
- Change 3 peoples lives.
- Make 3 peoples dreams come true.
- Write a book and publish it.
- Write A Song and have it become something people like to listen to.
- Own an Adele Vinyl.
- Own at least one pair of colored contacts.
- Be in all 3 choirs at my school.
- Get all the piercings and tattoos I want.
- Meet Kevin McHale
Talk to Christofer Drew Ingle (Again) Go to Chuck E. Cheese with Amandaand Marni. Sneak out and stay out for a long time.
SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2012:
- Make a Lemonade Stand
- Complete one online course for high school.
Do at least one thing with volunteer work.
- Go to 3 major parties.
Throw at least one “For no reason” party. Do something insane with all of my friends.
- Go to Hollywood and see at least 3 concerts.
- Go to a Midnight of Rocky Horror. (Dressed up and all.)
- Slap one annoying hoe in the face.
- Be brave.